Why Attend ERAPPA 2020
- Discover best practices and trends that will help you and your institution
- Hear success stories, talks and workshops that will inspire you to introduce new ideas at your institutions
- Become motivated, inspired and an agent of change
- Get actionable advice from well-respected industry professionals
- Over 35 Education sessions to choose from, many with CEU Credits
- Over 80 vendors to meet with learning about valuable products and services
- Expand your network of industry contacts
About the Venue
Saint John showcases living history, urban energy, and natural splendour. The waterfront convention facilities and many of our hotel rooms have a breath-taking view of the Bay of Fundy. Compact and convenient, Saint John is a safe and walkable city, with galleries, restaurants, bars and boutiques to explore all within a few blocks. The ‘Inside Connection’ pedway system (Atlantic Canada’s longest indoor, climate-controlled walkway system) makes exploring easy. This extensive pedway system connects the entire uptown and waterfront core. Find shopping, entertainment, dining, recreation, and culture all under one roof.
Born with 80% hearing loss within a polygamist commune before he escaped at age 13, Lance Allred is the first deaf player in NBA History when he played with the Cleveland Cavaliers. A best-selling author and TEDx star of “What is Your Polygamy?” Lance speaks on Leadership, Perseverance and Grit, and will empower your audience to step beyond their comfort zones and be leaders of their own lives.
Lions and Leaders: The Five Principles of Perseverance