ERAPPA 2020 takes place at the Saint John Trade & Convention Centre, Hilton Saint John and Delta Hotels by Marriott Saint John, all connected by the indoor pedway system.
This East Coast gem is unique in so many ways: it’s the only city on the famous Bay of Fundy, boasting the highest tides in the world with an incredible reversing rapids phenomenon and being Canada’s oldest incorporated city, its rich architecture will infuse ERAPPA 2020 with historic Maritime charm.
- Saint John showcases living history, urban energy, and natural splendour.
- The waterfront convention facilities and many of our hotel rooms have a breath-taking view of the Bay of Fundy.
- Compact and convenient, Saint John is a safe and walkable city, with galleries, restaurants, bars and boutiques to explore all within a few blocks.
- The ‘Inside Connection’ pedway system (Atlantic Canada’s longest indoor, climate-controlled walkway system) makes exploring easy. This extensive pedway system connects the entire uptown and waterfront core. Find shopping, entertainment, dining, recreation, and culture all under one roof.
Our venues include:
- The Saint John Trade & Convention Centre
- The Hilton Saint John
- The Delta Saint John
All three properties are connected via the indoor pedway system and are within a five minute walk from each other. The Saint John Trade & Convention Centre is conveniently located on the waterfront near the Hilton Hotel, and Kevin’s boat.